Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Want to increase my height upto 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8 inch.

Hi Sir, I am 24 and 5 2 inch and 58kg.I want to increase my height upto 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8 inch.Please advise as I want to have an increase in my cost.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. At your age you will find it very difficult to increase the height. The maximum height is usually achieved by age of 18 to 19 but you can still marginally increase your height by exercising and taking a good diet rich in proteins and minerals. But it wont give you the dramatic increase you wish to have. Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
See here, body height growth stops by average 18 years for males and 16 years for females. There is no product which can increase height. You must understand this now and accept otherwise you will be cheated easily in this regard. What you need to do is lose weight if you are overweight. Join a gym, become fit. Avoid junk food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Use more striped clothes to appear taller. Also you can use heel raises to use inside your shoes to make you look taller.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to hcm,
good crave ti increase your height.AT THE AGE 24,IT WILL TAKE SOME MORE TIME TO INCREASE SOME FEW INCHS.RECENTLY introduced height increase suppement by AMERICAN SUPPLEMENTS. in addition,you have to take constitutional and ant miasmatic medicine to gain best result.please also specify uor gender.for correct evaluation
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
  User's Response
welcome to healthcare forum
after 18 is difficult to increase height. So better try on bar exercise, yoga, etc . That could be helpful. No treatment can help.
Thank you
for further inquiry contact at
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor