Very little sleep and heart palpitations, any advice on eliminating

Very little sleep and heart palpitations - any advice on eliminating the palpitations?
I work two jobs and have 4 children who keep me very busy. Because I am so busy, I get an average of 4-6 hours of sleep each night. Recently, over the past 4-5 months, I have experienced heart palpitations. I have spoken with my doctor, and there is not much that he can do because there is really nothing medically wrong. My blood pressure, cholesterol, and sugar levels are all normal or below normal. My thyroid is fine. An EKG showed nothing. Though I do have stress, I can't say I have been having panic attacks. I find that if I can get more sleep, the palpitations are less frequent, but this is not always the case. I don't feel as if there is anything wrong with me so to speak, but the palpitations are truly annoying. Changing my lifestyle is not an option at this point because financially, I cannot afford to not work both jobs. Is there a supplement, vitamin, etc., that has been known to reduce or eliminate palpitations?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009