Used crest pro-health toothpaste. Since then gums were sore, glands swollen, sore under chin, hurts when brushing.

Hi, My name is Miranda Long. I am 15 years old. I started using Crest Pro-Health toothpaste and noticed my gums were getting sore to the tough on my right side of my mouth. It is the top and the bottom. I woke up and my glans I believe were swollen i'm not positive but it's sore under my right side chin. My gums are red and slightly swollen. Last night I bit down hard and I noticed my top and bottom teeth in the back on the right side hurt to bite down hard. Then today I woke up and my whole gum top and bottom above the teeth are slightly white but above the whiteness is still a light pink color. My right side is the only side of my gums that are sore and so is were my molar tooth will eventually come. When brushing my teeth it hurts my gums on the right side. What might this be ? I looked up several things and one said I should try gargling salt water three times a day for three days. Could it be the new tooth paste? Please let me know.
Wed, 6 Nov 2013