Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Urine test done. Pain in penis. Looking for advice

I did a urine test this evening result of which is as follow, maybe you help me reading that and advice some medicines: Physical Examin. Volume : Fresh Sample Aspect : Clear Colour : Yellow SP. Gr. : 1030 Chemical Examination: Albumin : Nil Bilirubin : Nil Blood : + Urobilnogen : Nil Glucose : Nil Acetone : Nil pH : Acidic Micro. Examination: Mucus : Nil Pus Cells : 0-1 R.B.Cs : 12-13 Crystals : Nil Parasites : Nil Epith, Cells : Nil Casts : Nil My complaint was mild pain on the penis.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das.
Your test result show that all are normal except presence of RBC in high amount.
As all the other parameters are normal, it is clear that RBCs are due to any injury to lower urethral tract not due to any infection.
Answered: Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor