Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, missed periods, worried about pregnancy. Medication for abortion?

respectfully sir,i need your help, i hope you give me positive name is xxxxxxx i am unmarriage girl mistakley ihad intercouse with m i have no my monthly period date.i think i am pregnant but i done my uria test its result also negitive.intercouse days pass 60 aproximately.please suggest me medicine
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
First of all, do a blood test for beta hcg and ultrasound scan to exclude pregnancy at the earliest.
In case of both negative test, possible reasons for delayed period are hormonal imbalance, stress/ anxiety, ovarian cyst, thyroid problem, wt gain/extreme loss,irregular eating habits etc.
Need to investigate properly to rule out underlying pathology by USG lower abdomen,Thyroid profile,LH/FSH etc.So consult with your doctor and take suggestive measures.
Avoid stress,take healthy diet with iron supplements, control body wt and need proper sleeping.
Practice safe sex by using safe period/OCP/Condom etc to avoid unwanted pregnancy & unnecessary vaginal bleeding. Be well.
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

4 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor