Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Uneven distribution of pigments on face. What can i do ?

Am 43 years old wheatish complexion since four years i have started getting my skin on both sides of the chin getting dark ,now also it s not much visible ...but i fear of getting my face more darker in the coming years slight colour difference in the nose between the eye region also ,how can i get rid of these discolorations pls advice
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dear Krish,

This may be melsma or some other pigmentary problem... start using a good sunscreen with SPF> 15 twice a day.. Use AHA containing face creams ( apply very small quantities to begin with).. you may take Chemical Peel sessions with your dermatologists

Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor