Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Under treatement for osmf/leukoplakia on inner cheeks, good results but some spots on tongue. Permanent cure ?

i was under treatement for osmf/ leukoplakia for last 1 and half years on my inner cheeks on both sides. i am 24 years old, i used to smoke , drink, chew gutkha and pan/zarda. i ve completely stopped those habbits and the results are good. though the patches on my cheeks disappeared, two or three white spots have appeared very recently under my tongue on the tongue surface itself. they resemble the old patches. i ve started gargling with calendula Q. what else can i do to get cured and prevent reccurence????? please help me.... i am very tensed.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  332
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Meet an experienced Homoeopathic physician.
Just gargling with Calendula Q may or may not work.
Even it may suppress your condition badly.
You will need your constitutional remedy to get rid of the complaints. Therefore to get it correctly you will need an experienced homoeopathic physician, don't do self medication.
Answered: Thu, 5 Sep 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor