Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Ultrasound shows fibroid mass lesion in uterus. Taken medicine for bleeding. How to stop constant bleeding?

as my wife age is 36 year recently she have heavy bleeding . after ultrsound the report is 3.7cmX3.5cm fibriod mass lesson in anteroir uterine for the last one months she is taking the drugs and inj too but bleeding is not under control. some time it stop but after few hours it start heavly. kindly suggest me what i do now . i already change three doctors.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
show to surgeon may required hystrectomy removal of uterus based on your age it may cause emergency if more bleeding.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2016
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor