Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Two painless tiny visible holes on penis. All tests normal. Concerned. How to cure?

Please help me out. There are two painless tiny holes on the cap of my penis . They are so tiny like a dot but the holes are visible. I noticed the first about 13 years ago and the second spot appeared five years later. It now looks like an entry and exits face directly opposite each other. It is so tiny that only me can feel or see it. Each time I press it, a tiny whitish solid will come out. I have done syphilis , Hiv , hepatitis , even cancer test but all are negative. Am about to marry and am sacred . I know this things were not there before please what how can i cure it?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! The problem you have related can be dealt with only after a thorough clinical examination of the part affected.As most of the investigations have been done, I will suggest you to discuss with your urologist whether this lesion should be investigated in lines of tuberculosis ( an unusual site) or not. It may not be possible to manage this or give detailed opinion on this simply via this discussion.
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor