Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Twitching in the eye, with pressure below the eyes. Any home remedy?

I have had twitching in my right eye for over a week now. I visited my eye doctor and there is nothing wrong with my eyes. I have noticed some pressure below my eyes, but don t really have symptoms of a sinus infection . Are there any home remedies I can try? I have cut all caffene out...I get plenty of stress for the most part.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Twitching around the eye area has various causes but since you have visited the eye doctor and many have been ruled out the one that may be responsible for your complaint could be Vitamin B complex deficiency. Try to incorporate more B complex in your diet and take supplements for a while to reduce symptoms. Use cold compresses over the area as well. Hopefully the complaint should subside in a few days.
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor