Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, unsuccessful. Blockage in right fallopian tube, anteflexed cervix. Treatment for infertility?

Hi, I have been trying to conceive for almost 3yrs now. I have been to a fertility specialist, and a test done, found out that my left fallopian tube is open, but have to repeat the test, in order to find out if the right fallopian tube is open. Also, I have an Anteflexed cervix , with all said, will it be impossible to conceive? Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, thanks for using HCM.
There are many causes of infertility and tubes being open is not synonymous to being fertile. However, even if its just one tube that is open and if it is histologically good, they will be a very good chance of conceiving provided there is no other underlying cause of infertility. You should see your gynaecologist so that more tests should be done to rule out other causes of infertility which could be ineffective sexual exposure, ovarian dysfunction, hormonal disorders, antibodies against sperms etc. For the anteflexed cervix, you could stay in a Mohammed position for a couple of minutes each time after an intercourse; this could help provided there is no other underlying cause.
Answered: Tue, 12 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

4 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor