You are 27 years old, you have a normal uterus and patent Fallopian tubes, only polycystic ovaries
, and your husband is fine. I can confidently promise you that you will eventually get pregnant.
You are married for 4 years, but may be your husband travels a lot and this is another point.
I do not recommend going through IVF now but I will draw you the plan that I go through with my patients.
- loosing weight and optimizing your body mass index
is essential in your case, you may have spontaneous pregnancy without any medications.
500 mg three times daily after meals untill you get pregnant is also usefull in your case.
- check your prolactin level and treat if high.
- 3 cycles of ovulation induction
and timing of intercourse according to follicle maturity.
- If no pregnancy occurs then try 3 cycles of ovulation induction followed by intrauterine insemination
- If no pregnancy occurs then our last resort will be IVF or ICSI.
I hope this summary is usefull to you and I wish you get pregnant soon.
Dr. Ahmed Bahaa.