Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Surgery done to remove chocolate cyst. History of abortions. Treatment?

good evening madam, i am 37 yrs old. my M.L.-12yrs. we are trying to concive. our all reports are normal exeptAMH. past hystory- 2 abortion , operation for lf side choclate cyst in 2002. now AMH-0.3 so please guide me,which treatment is useful to concive thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) You are already 37 years of age and have very low AMH value of 0.3

2) You have to immediately meet an IVF specialist for possibilty of IVF after seeing antral follicular count.

3) If IVF is not possible due to age and low AMH, you may have to consider going for donor egg IVF.

I hope I answered your query.

I will be available for any followup queries you have.


Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor