Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Transfer of DNA material during sex ?

Does other peoples DNA stay in our blood for ever or does it go away, i am thinking of joining the army but i slept with a guy a couple of years ago was just wondering if it would be worth while going to sign up if that going to show up on my blood test
Asked On : Wed, 23 Sep 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  2202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Transfer of genetic material or DNA can occur from parents to children or through gene therapy and rarely by various virus.It is highly unlikely for other persons DNA to get into your blood.Merely having sodomy with other guy does not transfer his genetic material.Sodomy is an unnatural and unsafe sexual practice. It can transmit many dangerous diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B etc. Please take precautions.If any further query, you can have a Live Chat with one of our doctors online between 9am-9pm IST (GMT+5:30) on all 7 days a week at Alternatively, you can speak with them over phone at +91-80-41743045 between 12noon-6pm IST from Monday to Friday .
Answered: Fri, 2 Oct 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor