Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Took treatment for urine infection due to unsafe sex.Early ejaculation after this. Can it be cured ?

Hello! I have a query. I am 27 years old male. I developed an infection in my Urine. It was very painful to pass and there was puss in it. I consulted Urologist and he gave me following medicine: Injection Hizone 1g Cap Maxima 400 mg Cap Vibrung Tab Artho Plus 75 mg He also said it was due to unsafe sex. I was cleansed from infection and pain gone. I also stopped doing sex. I did occasional sex after nearly 8 months of treatment. However, I masturbated alot. I felt that after treatment I ejaculate pretty early and prematurely. It s embrassing at times. I also tried poppers but just once or twice. Well, I saw another doctor later. He asked me to get Urine Routine Examination done. In my UE report my PH is 8 and there are Amorphous Phosphates in my Urine. Everything else is normal. He prescribed me these medicine: Novadat ( Ciprofloxacin HCL) 500 mg for 10 days 1+1 Citanew ( Escitalopram ) 5mg 1 Evion ( Vitamin E ) 400 mg 1 Surbex Z (Zinc, Vitamin E, C, Folic Acid & B Complex) 1 Can I be cured of premature ejaculation? Am I going to be infertile or impotant? Please respond. Regards AAAAA.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Premature Ejaculation.
In majority of patients in absence of any organic disease the cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and due to anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation..
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and vit A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
If you are married or getting indulged in sexual activity with your partner take medications lik 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors like Sildenaphil and Dapoxine .Consult your family physician for prescription and dosage of the drugs,
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor