Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Tight foreskin. Suggestion for trying gels or oils?

i have Penis tight foreskin .. so i dont know what should i have to do for this.. should i have to meet Doctor .. or try some gels or iols in home
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  254
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

If you can not avert your fore skin of penis ans is very tight then you are having Phimosis and requires Circumcision operation.

Many a time due to collection of smegma skin become adhere to glans and it becomes difficult to avert the fore skin.So if there is smrgma collection then try to clean the part gently and remove smegma.

Consult surgeon and get examined and do according to his advice.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor