Throbbing pain after dance injury above ankle. Swelling, redness, bruising persist. Sprain/ fracture possible?

I am having throbbing pain after a dance injury on the inner portion of my right foot between the arch and the ankle. The accident happened late last night but the pain has gradually intensified over 24 hours. Redness and bruising has also gradually increased and spread. Minimal swelling. I want to know if this sounds more like a break or a sprain? Being a dancer, I have broken my 4th and 5th metetarsels of both feet and I have severely sprained my left ankle. This is a new injury and it feels different than my previous injuries. Thank you
Thu, 8 Aug 2013