Throat/stomach is causing fast heart rate ,what could be this ?

throat/stomach is causing fast heart rate. anxiety is rule out...what could it be? Im 23. I get fast heart rates only when my throat/stomach act up. theres no stopping it. when my throat feels funny (which is near the center of my chest/stomach area) my heart starts to go fast. Anxiety is ruled out of the equation because its not happening often enough and im not an anxious person to begin with says my doctor. I checked my heart through a machine that shows your heart...no abnormalities. my throat throbs like a heartbeaa and my heart immediatly goes fast after that happens. What on earth could this be? i do have gastritus which is being taken care of and my doc is considering an endoscope. Does anyone know what this possibly could be?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009