Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Thin penis, erectile dysfunction. Do I need hormone replacement therapy?

i m 35 yrs old man. my height is 178 cm. and i weigh just 70 kg. i m having male breast right from my childhood. i have poorly developed muscles and bone mass...prior to my marriage i thought my self as impotent.. but after marriage( at 32 years) i manage to have sex with the help of pills..but from the last one year i m not taking any medicine for ED although i can have sex with my wife at the interval of one day or penis is thin at its base and thick at the erection is not rock solid but i can enjoy the sex with the level of erection i achieve..but the problem is that i can not last more than 2 mins. that irritates my wife..but now she has been used to it..should i need any hormone replacement therapy/
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response

You are normal. Don't worry about these things. If you are going on thinking the same it may end in erectile disorder.

You are able to do have sex without the help of pills, almost weekly thrice is quite normal for your age.
There is nothing to worry about the penis thinner at the base and thicker at the terminal portion which is also normal. Your erection would be rock solid during the age of you teens and early twenties and also for 1-2 years of marriage, After that it will be slowly decline due to age, amount of stimulation, refractility of your genital organ etc. If you have along gap of abstinence after which you will get good erection due to excessive stimulation.

There are many other ways to satisfy your wife by foreplay etc. There are new drugs available in the market which can increase the duration of ejaculation. If you practice Kegel exercise will also enhance your performance. If you approach any Andrologist or sexologist they will guide you in these regards of drugs, Kegel exercise and the other ways to satisfy a woman.
You need hormone substitution.

Dr S.Murugan
Answered: Thu, 11 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor