Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

The head of my penis has become extremely sensitive to touch. I suffered injury to the penis a month ago

A month ago i suffered injury to the penis. I have been to see a doctor and he was of the opinion it would get better over time. I have been refered to a urologist but will not be able to see one for a few months. Whilst healing has been very slow, I no longer am suffering any pain. in the last week or so though, the head of my penis, or the glans have become extremely sensitive to touch. I have been curcumsised since i was young so it is always exposed. I cant think why it would suddenly become so sensitive. could it be part of the healing process? Would appreciate any response. thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  808
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It is possible that you might got infection in penile urethra or soreness in urethra.
There may be infection or blood collected in glans musculature.
Consult urologist and go for treatment.
Take plenty of water.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor