Testicle pain, abdominal pain. On adderall. Express concern?

how concerned should i be about his. on june 17 my right testicle started causing a dull aching feeling then it turning into a wretched pain that never went away. along with my right abdominal hurting. i went to an internal medicine doctor and all he did was take my brood and urine an switched me back to adderall . i also went to the ER a few time because the pain was just so bad it caused me a fever of 103, nausea , and dizziness .. i was able to ejaculate once when i was going through the pain but the cum was clear an watery. not like how it usually looks. but as of 8/9/12 the pain stopped and now its just a dull sharp pain that comes an goes that isnt to bothersome. also my right testicle is horizontal. but should i still be worried?? or what should i do?
Fri, 3 Jan 2014