What is Testicular torsion?
Testicular torsion occurs when testicles rotate on spermatic cord resulting in stoppage of blood supply which results in sudden pain and swelling of testis. Prolonged torsion results in death of testicle and surrounding tissues.
Questions and answers on "Testicular torsion"
Health resources related to Testicular torsion
- Can testicular torsion cause nausea and vomiting?
- Testicular torsion what is the recovery time
- Accident related testicular torsion 1 year later
- Symptoms of testicular torsion
- Testicular torsion recovery time masturbation
- Diagnosis of testicular torsion
- Can masturbation cause testicular torsion
- Does testicular torsion come back
- Returning to swimming after testicular torsion
- Masturbating after testicular torsion surgery