Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Tell me some names of medicines to treat early ejaculation

pl. write now some best medicine for early ejaculation avalable in delhi my age 23 ,height 5.6 weight 52kg
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
you can use antoxid hc tab once a day.
use condom wth dots
apply lubricant for more time.
check ur sugar level
eat healthy diet
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Premature ejaculation is not a physical disease but it is due to mental issued.If you are tired;overworked;under lot of mental stress ;also due to fear of being see or caught in act;fear of pregnancy or complication can lead to premature ejaculation in unmarried males.If you have any of these issues please get sorted.If there is no issue you can do kegel's exercise to strengthen pelvic muscles or do try start -stop method.To get a detailed explaination contact a doctor close by .This will help improve the time of ejaculation.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor