Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Tanned forehead. What to do?

Sir, I am 20 years Old , Male , I have a tanned forehead, I recently went to Goa where my Forehead's tan increased, My face, apart from forehead suffers no tan. I am really confused about what to do, some say that I should use a Lemon and some say use Hydroquinone , I am a student sir. So, getting any expensive treatments would not be allowed to me By my parents, Please suggest something to Me Sir, I'll be highly thankful to you!
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Skin tanning in most cases resolves of is own....all that you need to do is to apply a sunscreen regularly over your should prevent any further damage by sun by using a sunscreen everytime you move out in the sun.....Just wait for 2-3 weeks and if even after continued sunscreen use, you feel that the skin colour is not coming back to normal,,then you can use a lightening agent like hydroquinone once a day...but remember that such agents are used only during night time.....

Hope it helps
Dr Geetika Paul
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor