Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Taking treatment for Infertility, Suggested Siephen and gmh75 injection. Possibility to conceive?

hello,doctor i m going through treatment of infertility since last 8 doctor suggest siephen 100 last month..ovulutuon is ok and also rupture...m doc said everything is normal this month...but still can t conceive...and in progestoren report it was they said quality is not good...from this month i m takin siephen 100 and gmh 75 injection s the possibility to conceive,,,pls reply
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  275
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

siphene and gmh helps to grow follicles.
please keep having regular follicle growth scans as you are doing.

If still cant conceive, go for IUI as next step of treatment.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor