Taking Oxytocin, Xanax. Has anxiety, increased heartbeat. Due to which medicine?

My wife is on oxytocin 10 mg twice a day however she is trying to get off the drug so she is only doing once a day. She is also taking two pills of xanax at night. The Xanax only allows here to sleep 2 to 3 hrs at night. She is having high anxiety during the day that has her heart at high speed. She was thinking of changing the time that she takes the Xanax to 5 or 6pm to try and counter act the high anxiety. She is not sure which of the medicine is causing her great fear and anxiety. She is jumping around like a live wire but has fear that the Xanax will increase her anxiety. What can you recommend?
Tue, 25 Jun 2013