Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Taking Estroven for vaginal dryness, no help. What to do ?

I had been taking estroven for about a month. Did not help with vaginal dryness so dr. gave me estrogen pills, 1mg per day. I also take a womens' menopause vitapak from GNC, (2000 calcium, 1fishoil, 1primrose and the other a variety of rec. vitamins in 1 capsule) Recently I have been feeling quizzy, lightheadedness and dizzy. Is it the estrogen, or am I over doing it with supplements? I also take 2 biotin capsules to help with hair loss. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Jul 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  263
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, You are using so many medicines, and probably some in empty stomach. After taking the vitamin suppliments in empty stomach one will get gastric irritation, slight nausea, result in dizzyness.
I to my patients with such symptoms prescribe ranitidine 300mg B.D, to counteract the gastric irritation. Thank you.
Answered: Mon, 15 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor