Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Swollen penis after an insect bite of a 13 years old boy

Hi My son is 13 years old. Two days back he had insect bite on his penis, on the front pipe like portion. It became very swollen and bruised. The nurse next door inspected and asked to put some ointment and keep it airy to heal. Apparently one of his friends suggested that masturbation would relieve this quickly though it might pain while doing. This stupid boy has also masturbated with some lotion . He was almost crying after that and confided in me. It looks even more swollen and bruised now and he is in pain. How to treat him? Would this have caused any damage? Will it affect his sex life in future?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1072
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
he has allergic reaction due to which swelling is there
u must consult doctor as if it is not treated in time then chance of damage to his
organ is there and will affect his sex life in future
so dont waste time and go for treatment
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor