Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Swelling in shin after hitting, black bruise, clots oozing when pricked, hole in the area. Suggestions?

I hit my shin on th ebleachers so hard everone thought it was broken and my bone was sticking out. Well it was just swelling and not my bone stincking out but I had a black bruise that looked like a scab but it is smooth just like the rest of my skin. when i picked at the skin it started to ooze blood and blood clots but no puss and now there is a hugh hole down to my bone where that black bruise/scab was. it hurts all the time.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Kelly,
Thanks for query.
Due to hard hitting there is formation of hematoma on the part.
Now as blood is oozing there are all chances of having infection.
So go for antibiotic medicine and anti inflammatory medicine course after consulting your doctor.
Do regular dressing with antibiotic cream.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 1 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor