Suggest treatment to increase sperm count

I have a low/ no sperm count when tested. My wife and I have successfully done IVF with the result of a amazing daughter. If we wanted to try again going naturally is there any vitamins or anything I can start taking now to possibly improve my count?
Mon, 21 Apr 2014
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have low sperm count (Oligospermia).

Following measure will help you to increase sperm count to some extent .This will also help to improve sperm motility and morphology of the sperms.

1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Dr.Patil.