Suggest treatment for stomach bloating

Dear sir,
i have a problem of gas since last 5 years i had been treated a lot for this problem.
But the result of all treatment remains non effective
the symptoms are my stomach full air and feeling very tight and headache,anxieties ,acidity and some times in the excess of gas it become me depress and all tests like ultrasound ,all types of blood reports are negative
plz give me suggestion how i become like i m 5 years back.
Sat, 24 May 2014
Hi
Thanks for writing in HCM
I need further information regarding your complaints 1.) any difficulty in passing stool/loose stools 2.)any chronic analgesic intake history/alcoholic 3.)are u under any cardiac or anti hypertensive medications 4).any sudden weight loss 5.)about your appetite. your symptoms are corelating with disease called chronic gastritis . u mentioned about ultrasound .I prefer to do endoscopy as early as possible. my advise is to drink plenty of water,regularly timed food with every 3 hour interval but all in small quantity for eg 2-4 biscuits with adequate water and to avoid spicy and oily food,no alcohol,no coffee,no junk foods . i usually prescribe my patients T.pan 40 mg 1-0-1 (before food) syp.gelusil (antacid) 2teaspoon Thrice daily.if symptoms persists contact general surgeon

I would be glad to provide answers to any further queries.Thanks for using HMC Have a good day!Regards, Dr. V.KUMARAGURU general surgeon