Suggest treatment for severe pain in leg and groin?

I had a cyst lanced two days ago on upper right thigh at groin. I still cant walk without severe pain and my leg and groin are swollen. I am on generic form of bactrim and vicodin. even with 3 vicodin can hardly walk. Is this infection and what would have to be done to get me back to normal?

Fri, 1 Jul 2016
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for query .

You have undergone surgery for Cyst in groin 3 days back and now getting severe pain and swelling in groin and pain while walking .

This is natural to happen due to inflammation of subcutaneous tissue ,However you need to visit he operating surgeon for assessment and to rule out infection .

Continue taking antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicine like Diclofenac twice daily .

Hope it should get resolved within a week .

Dr.Patil.