Suggest treatment for recurring yeast infection of the vagina

good night i have been haing yeast infections on and off for yeas
i did a paps mare and the result says abnormal bacteria . i have done test for std,hiv and aids they all came out negitave.my partner penis is often chafed and i also feel chafed inside and somtimes itching.i dont know what to do anymore i have tryed it all please help me
Fri, 8 May 2015
Hello
I appreciate your concern
Recurrent yeast infection can be related to diabetes or low immunity
This could be due to PID, fungal infection like candida or bacterial vaginosis

I would like further information to guide you better
Your age and complete medical history

I would advise you for few investigations like blood for hemoglobin CBC Liver function test , blood sugar, urine culture and sensitivity test and vaginal swab for culture and KOH fixation test

You may require a course of antibiotics or antifungal either in the form of oral drugs or vaginal pessaries

Meanwhile maintain good hygiene
Have plenty of fluids
Use condom for sex if you are sexually active
Hope this answers your question
thanks and regards