Suggest treatment for recurring cervical lymphadenopathy with itchy skin

i have an 18 year old daughter who since april 2012 has had ongoing recurring cervical lymphadenopathy. at recurrent times she has high fevers, no appetite, headaches and extreme fatigue. she has had an fna recently that showed inflammation ( really!!) she has had a core biopsy in dec 2012 that showed non necrotising granulomas. she has seen infectious disease teams and ent specialists with no answer (only query of sarcoidosis). she finds after a few alcoholic drinks her neck feels worse, she has had weird itchy skin through this time too. some drs thought scabies, then psoriasis, then dermatitis..... she has been ok (ish) from dec 2013- til may 2014 but very unwell again now?????
Fri, 1 Feb 2019