Suggest treatment for pain in left plank

hi... iam 37 years old n was having pain in ma left flank for the past 4 days its sharp n intermittent n temprory relieved by anti spasmodics...2day i did ma ultra sound n it was fullness of the pelvicalaceal system n ureter as wel l. what may b causing it n what to do further?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms could be related to irritable bowel syndrome. For this reason, I would recommend avoiding spicy food and taking antispasmodic drugs time after time.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist