Suggest treatment for pain during urination and itching of penis

jan 1 i noticed light greenish fluid seeping from my penis and I went into the ER to be treated. They didn t swab me or take a urine sample, all they did was assume what I had was an STD, either Chlamydia or gonorrhea. I took the zithromax and received a shot in the arm. Now, my penis head itches but the discharge and painful urination is gone. My question is can i get swabbed to determined what exactly i have/had though I ve been medicated for 3 days now?
Tue, 30 Apr 2019