What causes nausea, chills, frequent urination and lower left back pain?
Needs to rule out Kidney stone .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted fever with chills ,nausea and urge to pass urine associated with pain in lower back that you have is mostly due to Stone either in Kidney or Ureter and needs to get investigated .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower left back pain and frequent urination
- Microalbumin high lower back pain frequent urination
- Frequent urination dizziness chills back pain
- Nausea back pain abdominal pain frequent urination
- Stomach painbloating lower back pain frequent urination
- Cause of frequent urination tiredness lower back pain painful breasts
- Lower back pain abdominal pain nausea diarrhea frequent urination pregnant
- Frequent urination dribbling urine lower back pain
- Nausea stomach pain back pain frequent urination
- Lower back pain nausea and frequent urination