Suggest treatment for nausea and dizziness with history of IBS

I traveled internationally two days back and the same night had a bout of vomiting (with lot of nausea and sweating) and loose motions. It was a one off event and no temperature. The nausea persisted in the morning. Doctor prescribed Ciprolaxacin (500 mg OD) plus dompeirdon and Zantac. This seems to give me palpitations (tachycardia). The doctor has now stopped Cipro and Zantac and gone for Cefixime. I looked up the net for adverse reactions of Cefixime and do not like them. I still have some nausea and dizziness. Also I have a history of very sensitive stomach (IBS). What to do?
Mon, 7 May 2018