Suggest treatment for high BP, sugar levels and cholesterol?

I was diagnosed with primary hypertension at age 25. My average reading at diagnosis was 145/110, with peak reading at 185/120. In the past few years, my blood pressure readings have averaged out to slightly above normal with medications, averaging 125/95. However, yesterday I had a higher reading of 150/105 and earlier tonight my blood pressure spiked to 140/115 but has now dropped back down to 135/90. I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes at age 25 with a fasting blood sugar of 185. Now my blood sugar is in close to normal levels and is treated with Metformin and diet. My A1C is also in normal ranges. I was diagnosed with high cholesterol at age 26. At diagnosis, my total cholesterol was 310. Now it is down to 210 with medication and diet. At diagnois, my LDL cholesterol was 220 and has now dropped to 135 with medications. At diagnosis my HDL cholesterol was 90 and has now risen to 75 with my total cholesterol level being 210 at my last appointment with my cardiologist which was two weeks ago. I have been obese for most of my life and have been unable to lose much weight even with diet and exercise. At my heaviest, I weighed 285 pounds and am now down to 245 pounds which is about 110 pounds overweight.; Relevant drugs:I take Metformin, Benicar, and Vytorin. ) on Sat 10, Jul 2010 09:57pm : Last night, I felt naseous and had waves of slight pain and pressure in my chest. I also felt pain in my jawline and left elbow area, which came and went in waves. I was sweating more than usual and was dizzy, but felt better with rest. Today I went about my normal routine, but felt dizzy when I went on my evening walk and now my left arm is numb. With my history, should I go to the ER just be sure this isn t cardiac related?
Mon, 18 Feb 2019