Suggest treatment for high BP during morning with dizziness

My husband blood pressure, gets very high in the mornings. He also experiences light headiness & dizziness throughout the day. He is on Lisinopril with HCTZ. He had surgery abot 4 years ago to remove a acoustic neuroma tumor that was on his hearing nerve & pressing on his brain stem. He has been suffering extreme ringing and dizziness for the past 4 years, but now the symptoms are much more severe, especially with the light head & dizzy spells & blood pressure. Help!!
Thu, 11 Apr 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello There

After going through your medical query I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that considering his previous medical history it is recommended for you to consult a neurologist personally for physical and diagnostic evaluation and treatment for his current symptoms.

Hopefully this information will guide you properly

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap