Suggest treatment for foot numbness

I had an emergency discectomy earlier this week that was causing massive pain and causa equina sydrome. My pain is completely gone, however, my numbness in my foot has increased in the area and I am extremely dizzy. My dizziness has been getting increasingly worse. I have tried calling the surgeon, but she is in surgery and is on the trauma unit. The receptionist said that no one would probably be able to answer my question until Monday.
Tue, 13 Aug 2019

The symptoms seem to be related to peripheral neuropathy.

I suggest using anti-inflammatory medications such as Acetaminophen to relieve the symptoms.

If the symptoms continue I recommend prescription medication such as Gabapentin to relieve the numbness.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi, General &Family Physician