Suggest treatment for eye floaters

Hi Doctor Mihir
My name is Ahmed Sami .. I am a 24 years old male and I had a sudden floaters since 9 days because of walking under direct sun so I had allergy .. before that my vision was clear
I work in computer graphics .. I have been working 7 years ago .. 1 year and 3 months ago I had a lasik surgery I did not have any side effect except for douple vision in dark palces ... but for this new floater I can not live cause my life depend on clear vision .. I spend time focusing .. and floater always decrease my focus power cause they are in my field of vision.

so articles online said that floaters will never go .. and some say that they will vanish and others say that it need an optimal cure plan for each case.
so please help me Doctor .. it is very bad

thank you for your concern.

I read alot of article telling that
Tue, 28 Oct 2014