What causes floaters in the vision, numbness in the toes and intermittent diarrhea?

Ophthalmologist
Question
At times I have floatys in my vision, 2 toes that have partial feeling loss, and diarrhea off and on after eating. Pre existing conditions are pre-diabetes, enlarged prostate, hyperacidity. Medications currently taking, Metformin, tamsulosin .4 mg, finasteride 5mg, atorvastatin 10 mg, omeprazole, over the counter, every other day or so.
Tue, 15 May 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These floaters are best ignored

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
These two small floaters are best ignored.There is a jelly like substance at the back of eye called vitreous humour.This develops few fibrils as the age advances and those fibrills appear to you as floaters.
They have signifcance only when a bunch of them crops up overnight,then you have to report immediately,these small ones are very normal and if you kerp travking them then you can always trace them.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.