Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, possibility of musculoskeletal pain
is more likely because you are having pain on movement and specific positions.
No need to worry for heart diseases as your reports are normal.
So follow these steps for better symptomatic relief in musculoskeletal pain.
1. Avoid movements causing pain.
2. Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
3. Avoid sudden jerky movements of chest and arm.
4. Take simple painkiller and muscle relaxant
drugs like ibuprofen
5. Apply warm water pad on affected areas of chest.
Don't worry, you will be alright with all these in 1-2 weeks.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.