Suggest treatment for chest pain

I have a constant ache in my chest, mostly center and right side. AS if I have overused the muscles. It is worse with use of my right arm, especially if I lift it. If I touch my chest I feel bruised. The bruised-achey sensation is under my arms as well, more on the right side. I have developed a mild earache that has recently worsened and the right side of my face is tingly numb at the cheek and jaw area. I have had a battery of heart tests, all showing more or less normal results. I do have very low oxygen levels when doing any activity (82%) such as standing up and walking down a hallway. My cardiologist is trying to figure this all out, but I am between appointments. It has been two months since I have seen her, and I feel worse and worse.
I am female, 50 years old, I have type 2 diabetes, (recent A1C 5.7) hypothyroidism both well managed with medication. My diet is outstandingly healthy, mostly vegetarian, and as organic and homemade as I can afford. I have in a year brought my cholesterol levels from the 250 range into the 140 range. What is your opinion of my symptoms?
Fri, 8 Dec 2017