Suggest treatment for bruise from hip to knee

I fell off a scooter and got a chromosomal on my left hip. It s through the bruise stage now but yesterday d aye it s yt? Rated to look bigger. To daily there is a black wide bruise running from my hip to my knee area and I have numbness in both hands since it s happened. I m 47 @almost 48,have a husband and two small children. I ve been to a hospital yt? All twice where I was retooled I m governed x rated. I have been on abstention. 600 mg 3xs a day, methadone 3days@ day, clonazepam 1 mg 3 xxx a day and 5 mg of a blood pressured lysinoptril in the past 6 ?not h s and amitriptyline 10 mg at bed. They added torpedo for antoi inflammatory properties sin c e the f all and everything else I ve been on and off for years since a f all when 4 out a 3 story window, spinal issues, bursitis, degenerative v e disc disease, and problems in both lower and upper spine and k legs. Is the numbness something to b e concerned about? It s new and v Dr scary. :(
Thu, 30 Jun 2016
Hi
Hope this message finds you in good health.
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
You seem to have injured your thigh muscles which generally take around 3-4 weeks time to heel,if given adequate rest.
The treatment you are taking is absolutely right,but i guess you are not taking sufficient rest.
But still,it will eventually heal.
Tingling sensations are caused by sort of hormonal,calcium or vitamin deficiency. Another possibility is neuropathy,that can be cured by pregabalin tablets.You can get an Xray and Nerve Conduction studies to find out whats wrong.
Take analgesics,anti-inflammatory tablets,crepe bandage,rest.
Nothing to worry about.
I hope your question has been answered.
If you have any follow-up queries,feel free to consult me anytime.
Thanks,Take care,God bless.