Need medicine for pain due to scoliosis, lumbar and mid back arthritis

my so-called pain management doctor fe along with feels my scoliosis, lumbar and mid back arthritis along with deteriorating disc disease is treatable with vicodin 5/325. I am strongly disagreeing. The simple fact is (of course) pain worsening and I m barely able to funtion with my daily activities...such as simple as doing a load of laundry or dishes. I can not remember the last full night that I actually made it through the night without waking up in pain. please help me
Mon, 11 Dec 2017
Dear patient
vicodin is only symptomatic treatment for any kind of pain whether back pain or joint pain. If you have scoliosis and back arthritis diagnosis should be confirmed by xray of dorsolumbar spine anteroposterior and lateral views. Your night sleep is disturbed by pain which means significant disability. you need to consult immediately to spine surgeon for detailed assessment. Meanwhile start tab ultracet twice a day for pain relief.