Suggest treatment for bleeding ulcers with burping and nausea

I have bleedin ulcers and damage to my esphogus. I have pain in my back: upper right deep crushing, I burp more than often and have constant nauseau. I was given no prescriptions or medications upon release from the hospital. I also have pain in my lower back and legs, my wrists and hands. I get headaches and my voice is deeper than it use to be. I am 49. Family history of heart disease and auto immune disorders; My sister has PBC, another has lupus, another has epilepic siezures.
Thu, 30 Nov 2017