Does IVIG therapy cause dizziness and nausea?

Is it possible for someone who just had 1st IVIG treatment for IVP to have dizziness,nausea and vomitting,as well as hot flashes starting day of treatment and continue 5days after treatment? Are these normal side affects also intermittent headache.
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

IVIG can rarely cause dizziness and nausea. It is due to immune response and it will resolve spontaneously. As of now drink plenty of water or IV fluids to keep you hydrated. If you have any symptoms like breathlessness this use to emergency department.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.