Suggest therapy for anxiety & panic attacks

My son has been diagnosed with ADD, Generalized Anxiety, OCD and recently Derealization disorder. He is being seen at UMASS and is awaiting a counselling appointment with a resident on the 11th. he had bee placed on ativan for the recent increase in panic attacks but he suffers with the continued derealization feelings. There are few specialists listed in the worcester ma area if any and to go to Boston I need to transfer him to a primary care physician there which could take months. what can i do?
Fri, 13 Feb 2015
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. ADD, Generalized anxiety, OCD etc are mental disorders and need to treated with a combination of therapies and medicines. Please understand that most of the symptoms are simply over riding. Counseling support may not be enough at all. What your son need is support in the way of Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Rational Emotive Therapy. Please consult a psychologist. work with his psychiatrist for further advise.

If you require more of my help in this aspect, please use this URL. http://goo.gl/aYW2pR. Make sure that you include every minute details possible.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.