Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suggest some antibiotic for Bartholin's Gland Cyst

Hi, i have developed Bartholin s Gland Cyst just 1 day before. Am 32 yrs old. Can you suggest me a antibiotic. Also want to know why is this developing if we have a healthy sexual life. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  700
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi gretings from healthcare magic

The Bartholin's glands secrete mucus to lubricate the vagina. if the duct get block it may develop cystic form. First procedure is to drain the cystic contain. you can consult with any gyanc specialist. Homeopathy can help in this case a lot. Some homeopathy medicine can rapture the cyst and will drain the contain automatically and will help to heal up.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor